Effective Date: 1st February 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information:
- YOUR NAME
- YOUR BUSINESS DETAILS – if applicable
- YOUR HOME / BUSINESS ADDRESS
- YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
- YOUR PHONE NUMBER
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Collecting the information that you share with us helps us and personalize your choices, thereby providing you with better products and services. Specifically, we may use this data for the following:
- Our internal data records
- Improve our products and services Identification purposes
- To contact you in response to enquiry and/or concerns
- Send you promotional emails about our products and services, latest offers and other things that we consider might be relevant to you from our main website and the vendors that use it’s services.
- Contact information for market research purposes (with your consent)
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you opt to limit the collection or use of the information you share with us, you can always do so in the following ways:
If you checked “Yes” in the box wherein you agreed to use your information for direct marketing purposes, you can always reverse this by unchecking this box at any time. If you have further questions and concerns regarding this matter, you may contact us via email at
We will never lease, distribute, rent, or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are mandated by Australian Commerce, Internet Usage and Privacy Laws.
Should you believe that there are discrepancies on any information we have on you, please write us at PO Box 970, Mudgeeraba Qld 4213, Australia or contact us via email
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect from you compliant with Australian Commerce, Internet Usage and Privacy Laws.
HOW TO CONTACT US